re: [E_Rapier] Re: Greetings!

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009

      Now when you say beyond Giganti? Do you mean he is more refined than that, or simply beyond hope? =)

      Aaron Miedema
      Lentus autem non celer sum.
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
        SI!

        Jocelyn

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, argh@... wrote:

        > Jocelyn
        >
        > Now when you say beyond Giganti? Do you mean he is more refined than that, or simply beyond hope? =)
        >
        > Aaron Miedema
        > Lentus autem non celer sum.

      • David Whitford
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
          KWAR?

          Robert

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
            2012...let the west coast have it , its been on the east for a while...That, and the Ealdomere Kingdome Exchequer and Senachal are comfortable with that time table...also give time to do a lesson's learned with the "Known World Dance" folks...

            Current searching for viable sites. If anyone has suggestions I'm all ears!

          • bradstone82x
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
              I think I've got a rather pretty lunge, thanyouverymuch. :p

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                No-silly goose. Are you going to this one?

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 2, 2009
                  Doh!..gotta turn off the automated response

                  Sadly I will not be going to this year's KWAR. It was not in the budget.

                  If you are, Swagger as much as possible! Have a blast! An know I'm insanly jealous and wish I could be there.

                  Cheers,