re: [E_Rapier] Re: Greetings!

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
      The swagger comes from cockiness, which eminates from looking good while fencing, in particular the lunge. Having
      really snazy boots doesn't hurt when trying to swagger either.

      =)

      > I thought she was teaching swagger these days
      > <being helpful>
      > Robert

      Aaron Miedema
      Lentus autem non celer sum.
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
        LOL..Robert you are always helpful..
        Yes, I'm working with a new university student on Swagger..LOL

        As for Sebastian and "THe Lunge"...He ( I'm sure I'll regret this later) may be beyond Giganti...But I'll do what I can..

        Robert..Archibald..I miss you both..with every shot..

        Jocelyn

      • argh@cogeco.ca
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009

          Now when you say beyond Giganti? Do you mean he is more refined than that, or simply beyond hope? =)

          Aaron Miedema
          Lentus autem non celer sum.
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
            SI!

            Jocelyn

            --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, argh@... wrote:

            > Jocelyn
            >
            > Now when you say beyond Giganti? Do you mean he is more refined than that, or simply beyond hope? =)
            >
            > Aaron Miedema
            > Lentus autem non celer sum.

          • David Whitford
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
              KWAR?

              Robert

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                2012...let the west coast have it , its been on the east for a while...That, and the Ealdomere Kingdome Exchequer and Senachal are comfortable with that time table...also give time to do a lesson's learned with the "Known World Dance" folks...

                Current searching for viable sites. If anyone has suggestions I'm all ears!

              • bradstone82x
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                  I think I've got a rather pretty lunge, thanyouverymuch. :p

                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                    No-silly goose. Are you going to this one?

                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 2, 2009
                      Doh!..gotta turn off the automated response

                      Sadly I will not be going to this year's KWAR. It was not in the budget.

                      If you are, Swagger as much as possible! Have a blast! An know I'm insanly jealous and wish I could be there.

                      Cheers,