re: [E_Rapier] Re: Greetings!

  • David Whitford
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009

      I thought she was teaching swagger these days
      <being helpful>
      Robert

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
        The swagger comes from cockiness, which eminates from looking good while fencing, in particular the lunge. Having
        really snazy boots doesn't hurt when trying to swagger either.

        =)

        > I thought she was teaching swagger these days
        > <being helpful>
        > Robert

        Aaron Miedema
        Lentus autem non celer sum.
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
          LOL..Robert you are always helpful..
          Yes, I'm working with a new university student on Swagger..LOL

          As for Sebastian and "THe Lunge"...He ( I'm sure I'll regret this later) may be beyond Giganti...But I'll do what I can..

          Robert..Archibald..I miss you both..with every shot..

          Jocelyn

        • argh@cogeco.ca
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009

            Now when you say beyond Giganti? Do you mean he is more refined than that, or simply beyond hope? =)

            Aaron Miedema
            Lentus autem non celer sum.
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
              SI!

              Jocelyn

              --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, argh@... wrote:

              > Jocelyn
              >
              > Now when you say beyond Giganti? Do you mean he is more refined than that, or simply beyond hope? =)
              >
              > Aaron Miedema
              > Lentus autem non celer sum.

            • David Whitford
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                KWAR?

                Robert

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                  2012...let the west coast have it , its been on the east for a while...That, and the Ealdomere Kingdome Exchequer and Senachal are comfortable with that time table...also give time to do a lesson's learned with the "Known World Dance" folks...

                  Current searching for viable sites. If anyone has suggestions I'm all ears!

                • bradstone82x
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                    I think I've got a rather pretty lunge, thanyouverymuch. :p

                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                      No-silly goose. Are you going to this one?

                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 2, 2009
                        Doh!..gotta turn off the automated response

                        Sadly I will not be going to this year's KWAR. It was not in the budget.

                        If you are, Swagger as much as possible! Have a blast! An know I'm insanly jealous and wish I could be there.

                        Cheers,