Re: [E_Rapier] Greetings!

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hi Sebastian!

      Yes, this old fogey remembers you and wishes you'd come back to
      Kitchener to re-authorize, that would be FUN :-)

      Eyrny
    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
        They got old and decrepit, oh wielder of the evil spoon.

        How's the wife?  is she gonna come play too?
        R.

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009

          > Will see you there tonight..yes,iremember you with that ugly lunge.
          >
          > Jocelyn

          Ugly lunge? Jocelyn, teach him some Giganti for me. All lunges need to be pretty!!!!

          Archibald

          > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "bradstone82x" <sebastian@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > To the Rapier list does Lord Sebastian Greenwood the Absent send fondest greetings and regards!
          > >
          > > (hi)
          > >
          > > There might be a few folks who remember me, I hope. (You know who you are, you old fogies, you. :p)
          > >
          > > So I'll be attending fight practice at Skeldergate (North York) tomorrow evening, and I've been told that there
          > > *used* to be a regular fencers contingent there.
          > > Anybody planning on attending? Anybody willing to make the trek to poke ol' Sebbie full of holes? ^_^
          > >
          > > In any case, my schedule looks to be allowing me some time in the evenings for the time being, and as I'm completely
          > addicted to fencing and need to get it any way I can.... I'm hoping I might reauthorize (cause my authorization
          > > expired LOOOONG ago), and maybe play a bit more often!
          > > Hope to maybe see some of you folks out. If not this week, than maybe in future. :)
          > >
          > > Sebastian
          > >
          > > P.s. Where have all the fencers gone?

          Aaron Miedema
          Lentus autem non celer sum.
        • David Whitford
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009

            I thought she was teaching swagger these days
            <being helpful>
            Robert

          • argh@cogeco.ca
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
              The swagger comes from cockiness, which eminates from looking good while fencing, in particular the lunge. Having
              really snazy boots doesn't hurt when trying to swagger either.

              =)

              > I thought she was teaching swagger these days
              > <being helpful>
              > Robert

              Aaron Miedema
              Lentus autem non celer sum.
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                LOL..Robert you are always helpful..
                Yes, I'm working with a new university student on Swagger..LOL

                As for Sebastian and "THe Lunge"...He ( I'm sure I'll regret this later) may be beyond Giganti...But I'll do what I can..

                Robert..Archibald..I miss you both..with every shot..

                Jocelyn

              • argh@cogeco.ca
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009

                  Now when you say beyond Giganti? Do you mean he is more refined than that, or simply beyond hope? =)

                  Aaron Miedema
                  Lentus autem non celer sum.
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                    SI!

                    Jocelyn

                    --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, argh@... wrote:

                    > Jocelyn
                    >
                    > Now when you say beyond Giganti? Do you mean he is more refined than that, or simply beyond hope? =)
                    >
                    > Aaron Miedema
                    > Lentus autem non celer sum.

                  • David Whitford
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                      KWAR?

                      Robert

                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                        2012...let the west coast have it , its been on the east for a while...That, and the Ealdomere Kingdome Exchequer and Senachal are comfortable with that time table...also give time to do a lesson's learned with the "Known World Dance" folks...

                        Current searching for viable sites. If anyone has suggestions I'm all ears!

                      • bradstone82x
                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                          I think I've got a rather pretty lunge, thanyouverymuch. :p

                          Message 12 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                            No-silly goose. Are you going to this one?

                            Message 13 of 15 , Oct 2, 2009
                              Doh!..gotta turn off the automated response

                              Sadly I will not be going to this year's KWAR. It was not in the budget.

                              If you are, Swagger as much as possible! Have a blast! An know I'm insanly jealous and wish I could be there.

                              Cheers,