Donut coordination

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hi There,

      To anyone who might be goign to Skeldergate practice for rapier tonight and thinking of bringing donuts, please post your intent prior to 4pm today so that I don't double up on the donuts supply being provided.

      I'll bring some form of drink if someone else is bringing donuts.

      Jocelyn
    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        We plan on being there, and also bringing donuts.  If the turnout tonight continues to be on the realm of what it has been the past several weeks, two boxes of donuts might not be unwelcome.  Plus with the return of fencing fencers, who will be making an impact on usable space (I firmly believe Sebastian should count as at least two fencers for sheer reach if no other reason) it might be wise to up our 'donut tax'.

        Speaking of space - I haven't been inside the warehouse in a bit, but the last time I wandered through the space that we normally use to fence in, it was pretty much riddled with long channels, making for a treaturous area to walk through, and definitely not one to fence in.

        I'll drop a line to Marion and Berus and see what's up.
        Rusalka