  • bradstone82x
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 30, 2009
      To the Rapier list does Lord Sebastian Greenwood the Absent send fondest greetings and regards!

      (hi)

      There might be a few folks who remember me, I hope. (You know who you are, you old fogies, you. :p)

      So I'll be attending fight practice at Skeldergate (North York) tomorrow evening, and I've been told that there *used* to be a regular fencers contingent there.

      Anybody planning on attending? Anybody willing to make the trek to poke ol' Sebbie full of holes? ^_^

      In any case, my schedule looks to be allowing me some time in the evenings for the time being, and as I'm completely addicted to fencing and need to get it any way I can.... I'm hoping I might reauthorize (cause my authorization expired LOOOONG ago), and maybe play a bit more often!

      Hope to maybe see some of you folks out. If not this week, than maybe in future. :)

      Sebastian

      P.s. Where have all the fencers gone?
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
        Will see you there tonight..yes,iremember you with that ugly lunge.

        Jocelyn

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
          Hi Sebastian!

          Yes, this old fogey remembers you and wishes you'd come back to
          Kitchener to re-authorize, that would be FUN :-)

          Eyrny
        • Anna B
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
            They got old and decrepit, oh wielder of the evil spoon.

            How's the wife?  is she gonna come play too?
            R.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009

              > Will see you there tonight..yes,iremember you with that ugly lunge.
              >
              > Jocelyn

              Ugly lunge? Jocelyn, teach him some Giganti for me. All lunges need to be pretty!!!!

              Archibald

              > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "bradstone82x" <sebastian@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > To the Rapier list does Lord Sebastian Greenwood the Absent send fondest greetings and regards!
              > >
              > > (hi)
              > >
              > > There might be a few folks who remember me, I hope. (You know who you are, you old fogies, you. :p)
              > >
              > > So I'll be attending fight practice at Skeldergate (North York) tomorrow evening, and I've been told that there
              > > *used* to be a regular fencers contingent there.
              > > Anybody planning on attending? Anybody willing to make the trek to poke ol' Sebbie full of holes? ^_^
              > >
              > > In any case, my schedule looks to be allowing me some time in the evenings for the time being, and as I'm completely
              > addicted to fencing and need to get it any way I can.... I'm hoping I might reauthorize (cause my authorization
              > > expired LOOOONG ago), and maybe play a bit more often!
              > > Hope to maybe see some of you folks out. If not this week, than maybe in future. :)
              > >
              > > Sebastian
              > >
              > > P.s. Where have all the fencers gone?

              Aaron Miedema
              Lentus autem non celer sum.
            • David Whitford
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009

                I thought she was teaching swagger these days
                <being helpful>
                Robert

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                  The swagger comes from cockiness, which eminates from looking good while fencing, in particular the lunge. Having
                  really snazy boots doesn't hurt when trying to swagger either.

                  =)

                  > I thought she was teaching swagger these days
                  > <being helpful>
                  > Robert

                  Aaron Miedema
                  Lentus autem non celer sum.
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                    LOL..Robert you are always helpful..
                    Yes, I'm working with a new university student on Swagger..LOL

                    As for Sebastian and "THe Lunge"...He ( I'm sure I'll regret this later) may be beyond Giganti...But I'll do what I can..

                    Robert..Archibald..I miss you both..with every shot..

                    Jocelyn

                  • argh@cogeco.ca
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009

                      Now when you say beyond Giganti? Do you mean he is more refined than that, or simply beyond hope? =)

                      Aaron Miedema
                      Lentus autem non celer sum.
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                        SI!

                        Jocelyn

                        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, argh@... wrote:

                        > Jocelyn
                        >
                        > Now when you say beyond Giganti? Do you mean he is more refined than that, or simply beyond hope? =)
                        >
                        > Aaron Miedema
                        > Lentus autem non celer sum.

                      • David Whitford
                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                          KWAR?

                          Robert

                          Message 12 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                            2012...let the west coast have it , its been on the east for a while...That, and the Ealdomere Kingdome Exchequer and Senachal are comfortable with that time table...also give time to do a lesson's learned with the "Known World Dance" folks...

                            Current searching for viable sites. If anyone has suggestions I'm all ears!

                          • bradstone82x
                            Message 13 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                              I think I've got a rather pretty lunge, thanyouverymuch. :p

                              Message 14 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
                                No-silly goose. Are you going to this one?

                                Message 15 of 15 , Oct 2, 2009
                                  Doh!..gotta turn off the automated response

                                  Sadly I will not be going to this year's KWAR. It was not in the budget.

                                  If you are, Swagger as much as possible! Have a blast! An know I'm insanly jealous and wish I could be there.

                                  Cheers,