Re: Searching for nearest practice to Owen Sound

  • Samantha
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24 6:34 PM
      Hi, Just wanted to say Welcome!

      If you ever fancy coming down Hamilton way Ben Dunfirth has a good sized group of fencers. There is a couple that come down from Barrie to fence with us on occaison. We are always very happy for more fencers we fight monday nights at Prince Phillips School in Hamilton.

      Brenna the Undecided
      Ben Dunfirth