Eoforwic Rapier Practice report-20 Sept'09

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 4:17 PM
      Attendees: Jocelyn, Alan, Jessica

      Good practice overall, we went for two hours of combat ranging from single sword, sword and daggar and daggar fights.

      Its good to see Alan back in fighting form. He started with some concerns respecting calalbration. This report can assure him he's in fine form and has no issued to worry about with calibration. But be warned this one is a cocky cad and will rise to challenges offered.

      Jessica is progressing well in prepartion to authorize. More fighting time will assist in building confidence and ease her into a tigher defense. We are working towards Huntsman's Harvest for her to authorize, if marshall,space and time permits. Ran a Q&A over the rules at the end of practice. She's got a good sense of the rules.

      In order to get more practice time for Jessica, we discussed the idea of traveling to Skeldar Gate Thursday nights. Hope this will pan out.

      Later,