Last Outdoor Practice

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009

      Tuesday evening (September 14th) will most likely be our last outdoor
      practice of the evening. We will shortly be moving indoors at the University
      of Guelph, hopefully next week, Tuesday starting at 7 pm until 10 pm.

      Tomorrow we will still be at my place(444 Victoria Road N, Victoria and
      Woodlawn, buzz code 74) starting as close to 7 pm as possible and going
      until we run out of light. If Baron Hoskuld can make it the first part of
      the practice will be on the German longsword and any remaining time will be
      for rapier.

      I will have room details for the indoor practice shortly and will post them
      to these lists.