Monday Practice in Ben Dunfirth

  • locusthellion
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2009
      Greetings,

      It appears that I now have to work late on Monday. While I will attempt to make practice on Monday, it is quite likely I will not be able to make it, depending on exactly how late I end up having to work. I'll try to be there, cause I know our turnouts have been fantastic of late. I also doubt that Nikolai will be there, as he has a very important day coming up on Friday.

      Yoshi