Practice in Ben Dunfirth

  • locusthellion
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      Greetings,

      A note to let everyone know that for this upcoming practice on Monday, it is my intention to be there for 6:00pm instead of 6:30, as we are running out of daylight much too quickly these days. I believe this may be our last outdoor practice this year before we head indoors. I hope to have another great turnout like we've had over the last few weeks! :)

      Yoshi