Rapier in Guelph

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009

      Late in the day I know, but Tuesday sort of snuck up on me. Yes, there will
      be a rapier practice at my place (444 Victoria Road N. in Guelph, buzz code
      74) starting at 7 pm until dark. The first part of the class is usually
      German longsword lead by Baron Hoskuld and then fencing afterwards if we
      still have time/light. Soon we will be moving inside at the University of
      Guelph.