Rapier at Baron's Howe

  • locusthellion
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 7, 2009
      Greetings,

      I would like to thank those of you who played with us this year at Baron's Howe. We authorized two new fencers, Brenna and Lord Wolfric, and we had alot of fun fencing in the fort. :) I would like to thank his Majesty for joining us on the Saturday. In particular I'd like to single out Baron Giovanni, who was made part of the order of the Hammer during court. Wassail!!

      I'm planning on attending Baron's Howe next year, and I'm going to offer my services as the MiC. I love the site, and I can't wait to get back there again next year. :)

      Yours in Service,

      Yoshi
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 7, 2009
        Wassail YOSHI ! Hope to attend next year for certain. Gerrard
        Congratulations to The Honourable Baron Giovanni !!!
        Hmmmm now who can we pick on ...???

        Oh well kill me at Volly of Arrows or at Coronation ... if you can ... he he he ;-)

        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 7, 2009
          Wassail! Baron Giovanni has long deserved the accolade. Welcome to the club.
          There will be meetings, but probably no worse than the ones you have to
          attend as Baron.

          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 8, 2009
            Wassail Baron Giovanni!

            Jocelyn

            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 8, 2009
              Wassail Giovanni!

              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 8, 2009
                Wassail Your Excellency Giovanni!  This is an honour you've long deserved!

                Mateo