Guelph Practice

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2009

      Though it looks like the weather will be perfect for fencing this evening my
      wife will be flying off to Winnipeg on business so I won't have anyone to
      watch the kids. Thus, unless anyone has a suggestion, I won't be able to
      hold a practice this evening. Hopefully next week.

      Also, in the not too distant future we can move inside at the University of
      Guelph. I'll provide more details when I have them, but it looks Tuesday
      nights at the University Centre.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        Yes! There will be a rapier practice in Guelph this evening, starting 7 pm
        until we run out of light. At least for this week it will be at my place 444
        Victoria Road North (Woodlawn and Victoria) on the lawn at the north end of
        the building. If I'm not down at 7 please buzz 74 from the front door. I'm
        going to be fighting my Provost prize in October and I could really use the
        practice, so come beat on Albrecht. You know you want to :)