Labor Day Weekend

  • Paul Perreault
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2009
      Greetings brothers and sisters of the blade,

      Firstly, Albrecht, my apolagees, I'd hope to attend tonight but only just got home now.

      Second.... I'm thinking ahead to Baron's Howe. I attended last year (my first event in god knows how long), and was very happy to be there... except there was no rapier. Is there a marshal planning anything this year? If not, if I marshal something, will there be anyone else playing? It's a beautiful site, and it would not be difficult to find a place to play. :)

      Yoshi
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2009
        I won't be there but my understanding is that there will be some fencers.
        I'm pretty certain Baron Giovanni will be in attendance. I think there was a
        post earlier on this list.