Re: Hobbyfest fencing = yes

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2009
      YES !!! I ment July 26th Sunday / silly calendars !!

      Ummm do u mean the 26th ? and yes i will go but would it be possible for you to leave the "loaner gear" with me while your gone just so i can use it ?

      Dave D

      From: thltoymaker@...
      To: ;
      Subject: Hobbyfest fencing = yes
      Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:52:38 -0400

      Adelle has graciously decided to stay for Hobbyfest Sunday July 25th
      So If you would like to fence come on down to Sarnia Centennial Park
      10:00 A.M. till 4:00 P.M.
      Lunch provided for volunteers.
      Party at Al and Jans farm afterward.
      Food provided ( head count helpful )