Re: [E_Rapier] Re: FW: [RN] Atlantian 5-man Melee at Pennsic

  • Ross Weaver
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 10, 2009
      Come now Yoshi, I'm an old man now, much slower than I used to be, I'd
      welcome a friendly spar on the list, I'll be an easy target for you
      I'm sure, as I'm a much slower SA rabbit now.

      ~Wilhelm the Old Man

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 10, 2009
        Yes such a decrepit old man your Lordship !!
        Hmmm if your old I must be ancient !! ;-)

        Come now Yoshi, I'm an old man now, much slower than I used to be, I'd
        welcome a friendly spar on the list, I'll be an easy target for you
        I'm sure, as I'm a much slower SCA rabbit now.

        ~Wilhelm the Old Man

        On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Paul Perreault<locusthellion@...> wrote:
        > LOL, Yes, I pledge I will not kill any SCA rabbits at war. :)
        >
        > Yoshi

        .

      • Paul Perreault
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 10, 2009
          Easy target? I doubt that... it's usually the older and wiser fencers that make minsmeat out of lunatics like me.... Hell, ask Gerrard, that old coot had my number all weekend at Trillium! LOL

          Yoshi