Re: FW: [RN] Atlantian 5-man Melee at Pennsic

  • Paul Perreault
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 7, 2009
      Well, this be my first Pensic war... I'm going to rapier until I drop, so I'm in. :D

      Yoshi

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne Rogers" <tamlin_01@...> wrote:

      > I'm SO in! Love this tourney! Who's with me!
      >
      > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Eve Harris & David Stamper" <evedave1@> wrote:
      > >

      > > _____

    • David Gotlieb
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 7, 2009
        Just remember, there shall be no killing of Rabbits at Pennsic. We're on the same side. :)

        Dafydd

        Well, this be my first Pensic war... I'm going to rapier until I drop, so I'm in. :D

        Yoshi
      • Henrietta Verwey
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 8, 2009
          Har, har, hare, ehem....thats funny. Have fun everyone, wish i could go
          too.

          Thora
          On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 10:27 PM, David Gotlieb <dafydd@...> wrote:

          > Just remember, there shall be no killing of Rabbits at Pennsic. We're on
          > the same side. :)
          >
          > Dafydd
          >
          > --- On Tue, 7/7/09, Paul Perreault <locusthellion@...<locusthellion%40yahoo.ca>>
          > wrote:
          >
          > From: Paul Perreault <locusthellion@... <locusthellion%40yahoo.ca>>
          > Subject: [E_Rapier] Re: FW: [RN] Atlantian 5-man Melee at Pennsic
          >
          > To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com <E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>
          >
          > Well, this be my first Pensic war... I'm going to rapier until I drop, so
          > I'm in. :D
          >
          > Yoshi

        • Paul Perreault
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 9, 2009
            LOL, Yes, I pledge I will not kill any SA rabbits at war. :)

            Yoshi

            --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Gotlieb <dafydd@...> wrote:

            > Just remember, there shall be no killing of Rabbits at Pennsic. We're on the same side. :)
            >
            > Dafydd

          • Ross Weaver
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 10, 2009
              Come now Yoshi, I'm an old man now, much slower than I used to be, I'd
              welcome a friendly spar on the list, I'll be an easy target for you
              I'm sure, as I'm a much slower SA rabbit now.

              ~Wilhelm the Old Man

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 10, 2009
                Yes such a decrepit old man your Lordship !!
                Hmmm if your old I must be ancient !! ;-)

                Come now Yoshi, I'm an old man now, much slower than I used to be, I'd
                welcome a friendly spar on the list, I'll be an easy target for you
                I'm sure, as I'm a much slower SCA rabbit now.

                ~Wilhelm the Old Man

                On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Paul Perreault<locusthellion@...> wrote:
                > LOL, Yes, I pledge I will not kill any SCA rabbits at war. :)
                >
                > Yoshi

                .

              • Paul Perreault
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 10, 2009
                  Easy target? I doubt that... it's usually the older and wiser fencers that make minsmeat out of lunatics like me.... Hell, ask Gerrard, that old coot had my number all weekend at Trillium! LOL

                  Yoshi