RE: [E_Rapier] Re: FW: [RN] Atlantian 5-man Melee at Pennsic

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 7, 2009
      Pick me! But I do take one of those two slots.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 7, 2009
        I'm interested but I have to check scheduling... I can't do all the
        tournaments, I have to pick and choose, I have to take my turn
        watching Lillyana too. With Cristabell teaching classes at Pennsic
        this year and me wanting to go to some other classes, time gets
        tight...

        ~Wilhelm

        On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Eve Harris & David
        Stamper<evedave1@...> wrote:
        > Pick me! But I do take one of those two slots.
        >
        > Albrecht

        > Of Yvonne Rogers
        > I'm SO in! Love this tourney! Who's with me!
      • Paul Perreault
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 7, 2009
          Well, this be my first Pensic war... I'm going to rapier until I drop, so I'm in. :D

          Yoshi

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne Rogers" <tamlin_01@...> wrote:

          > I'm SO in! Love this tourney! Who's with me!
          >
          > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Eve Harris & David Stamper" <evedave1@> wrote:
          > >

          > > _____

        • David Gotlieb
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 7, 2009
            Just remember, there shall be no killing of Rabbits at Pennsic. We're on the same side. :)

            Dafydd

            Well, this be my first Pensic war... I'm going to rapier until I drop, so I'm in. :D

            Yoshi
          • Henrietta Verwey
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 8, 2009
              Har, har, hare, ehem....thats funny. Have fun everyone, wish i could go
              too.

              Thora
              On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 10:27 PM, David Gotlieb <dafydd@...> wrote:

              > Just remember, there shall be no killing of Rabbits at Pennsic. We're on
              > the same side. :)
              >
              > Dafydd
              >
              > --- On Tue, 7/7/09, Paul Perreault <locusthellion@...<locusthellion%40yahoo.ca>>
              > wrote:
              >
              > From: Paul Perreault <locusthellion@... <locusthellion%40yahoo.ca>>
              > Subject: [E_Rapier] Re: FW: [RN] Atlantian 5-man Melee at Pennsic
              >
              > To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com <E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>
              >
              > Well, this be my first Pensic war... I'm going to rapier until I drop, so
              > I'm in. :D
              >
              > Yoshi

            • Paul Perreault
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 9, 2009
                LOL, Yes, I pledge I will not kill any SA rabbits at war. :)

                Yoshi

                --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Gotlieb <dafydd@...> wrote:

                > Just remember, there shall be no killing of Rabbits at Pennsic. We're on the same side. :)
                >
                > Dafydd

              • Ross Weaver
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 10, 2009
                  Come now Yoshi, I'm an old man now, much slower than I used to be, I'd
                  welcome a friendly spar on the list, I'll be an easy target for you
                  I'm sure, as I'm a much slower SA rabbit now.

                  ~Wilhelm the Old Man

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 10, 2009
                    Yes such a decrepit old man your Lordship !!
                    Hmmm if your old I must be ancient !! ;-)

                    Come now Yoshi, I'm an old man now, much slower than I used to be, I'd
                    welcome a friendly spar on the list, I'll be an easy target for you
                    I'm sure, as I'm a much slower SCA rabbit now.

                    ~Wilhelm the Old Man

                    On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Paul Perreault<locusthellion@...> wrote:
                    > LOL, Yes, I pledge I will not kill any SCA rabbits at war. :)
                    >
                    > Yoshi

                    .

                  • Paul Perreault
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 10, 2009
                      Easy target? I doubt that... it's usually the older and wiser fencers that make minsmeat out of lunatics like me.... Hell, ask Gerrard, that old coot had my number all weekend at Trillium! LOL

                      Yoshi