No Practice in Guelph on Tuesday

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2009

      I will be helping out at a Cub demo in Everton tomorrow so there will be
      rapier practice in Guelph tomorrow. This will also apply to the following
      Tuesday.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2009
        > I will be helping out at a Cub demo in Everton tomorrow so there will be
        > rapier practice in Guelph tomorrow. This will also apply to the following
        > Tuesday.

        And the third Tuesday after as well.

        Eyrny
      • Paul Perreault
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2009
          Does this mean I'm going to have to hit the thursday practices in Kitchener? <Evil Grin>

          Yoshi

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2009
            Yes, yes it does  :-)  Email if you're coming, sometimes we all get lazy, but new blood brings us out.

            Eyrny