Thaddick

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
      Thaddick said to look for Tyler Booth on Facebook to find him, but there are 3 pages of Tyler Booths, I need another hint!

      Eyrny
    • Tyler Booth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
        Tyler Booth, the one with the pic of Wolfy, Dalin, Raithe, and me going to my armoured combat auth. :)

        Tadc
        AKA
        Tyler Booth

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
          Ah, there.  Hard to get details in the picture, and I was wrong, you were page 6 of Tyler Booths and not the last page.    Facebook makes it hard to feel unique at times!

          Eyrny