Re: [E_Rapier] Re: linen

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 5, 2009
      Is that the stuff you were supposed to bring yesterday for testing?  :-P

      I've used Judy Linen, which is a brand name, and a lot of Fabricland's "standard" shirt weight.  I haven't seen a weave or threadcount on it.  Perhaps we should review use of the drop tester?

      Eyrny

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 6, 2009
        Grr..I had my linen at Trillium to.. Sigh..agreed that drop tester use review is a good thing. Not this Thursday though,..ah hmm.. alternate date is not coming to mind before Pennsic...

        JOcelyn

        > Is that the stuff you were supposed to bring yesterday for testing?  :-P
        >
        > I've used Judy Linen, which is a brand name, and a lot of Fabricland's "standard" shirt weight.  I haven't seen a weave or threadcount on it.  Perhaps we should review use of the drop tester?
        >
        > Eyrny

      • Wendy Colbert
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 6, 2009
          Would you like a swatch of the ILO19 linen that I use? If so how large a swatch?
          Irene