Guelph Rapier Practice

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2009

      With preparation for War of the Trilliums I won't have the time to run a
      rapier practice this coming Tuesday so consider it officially cancelled. I
      will be at W of T from Wednesday afternoon until Sunday afternoon so if
      people want to get together and work on longsword technique or anything else
      for that matter, I'm sure some time can be arranged.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2009

        Weather permitting I can hold a practice in Guelph this evening. Practices
        start at around 7 pm on the lawn at the north end of my building. My address
        is 444 Victoria Road N unit 604 in Guelph, right at the corner of Victoria
        Road N and Woodlawn. My buzz code is 74. Again, it's weather permitting, so
        keep watching the skies.