Re: [E_Rapier] FW: [krms] Pennsic request 2

  • David Whitford
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 16, 2009
      --- On Tue, 6/16/09, Mark Patchett <patchett@...> wrote:

      From: Mark Patchett <patchett@...>
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] FW: [krms] Pennsic request 2
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: RapierMarshals@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 11:02 AM

      Greetings from Edward the Red,

      I guess that would be me :)
      TRM asked me at Pikemans Pleasure to be their Rapier champion, with one
      of my primary responsibilities being to lead our troops in the massed
      rapier battles at Pennsic.
      I know His Majesty is plannning on fighting with us in the 2 massed
      rapier battles at Pennsic -- he and I had a great time in the 2 rapier
      battles last year, and are looking forward to more of the same this year ;)

      If everyone who's planning to be fencing at Pennsic could contact me,
      either on E_Rapier or via email to patchett@sybase. com, that would be great.

      I'm planning to be at Murder Melee ( just for the Saturday ) and at
      Trillium war the next weekend, probably for Friday/Saturday/ Sunday.
      With luck we can get some good rapier Melee fighting/practice in at both
      of those events.
      Does anyone here know who is organizing the rapier fighting for those 2
      events?
      How many people are planning to attend Melee/Trilliums and fighting?

      I'm looking forward to some great fencing this summer, and with luck
      fielding an even bigger rapier melee force at Pennsic this year :)
      -Edward