Re: [E_Rapier] New Arrival

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 16, 2009
      Please pass on my congratulations!!

      Eyrny

      ----- Original Message ----

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 17, 2009
        No dwelling is ever fully baby-proofed.

        Congrats to them.

        --j

        On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Steve Bulger<steveb1@...> wrote:
        > Eve Harris & David Stamper wrote:
        >> Wow! There is a name that I haven't heard in quite some time! Congrats to
        >> mom and dad. I hope you got your sleep in before the baby was born :-)
        >>

        >> Albrecht
        >>
        > Heh ... it gets better --- the early arrival caught them before their
        > dwelling was fully baby-proofed.  :-0  :-)
        >
        >                    Gerhard
        >

        > __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4160 (20090616) __________

        > http://www.eset.com

      • Ross Weaver
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 18, 2009
          Congratulations to Nancy and Rod! Nice choice on a Birthday Lindsey,
          you share it with Lillyana...

          I'm just catching up on e-mails sent while I was at the demo @ Upper
          Canada Village, so my response is a little tardy.

          ~Wilhelm