Re: [E_Rapier] FW: [krms] Pennsic request 2

  • David Gotlieb
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 16, 2009
      I will have my newly authorized self at both Trillium and Pennsic and will have my rapier gear with me. I figure I might at least make a good decoy while the real fighters do something useful. :)

      I also plan in taking part in the ntourney at Pennsic for fighters authorized in the past three years.

      Dafydd
      (Harrowgate Heath)

      --- On Tue, 6/16/09, Mark Patchett <patchett@...> wrote:

      If everyone who's planning to be fencing at Pennsic could contact me,
      either on E_Rapier or via email to patchett@sybase. com, that would be great.

      I'm planning to be at Murder Melee ( just for the Saturday ) and at
      Trillium war the next weekend, probably for Friday/Saturday/ Sunday.
      With luck we can get some good rapier Melee fighting/practice in at both
      of those events.
      Does anyone here know who is organizing the rapier fighting for those 2
      events?
      How many people are planning to attend Melee/Trilliums and fighting?

      I'm looking forward to some great fencing this summer, and with luck
      fielding an even bigger rapier melee force at Pennsic this year :)
      -Edward
    • Paul Perreault
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 16, 2009
        I will be at War this year (my first) :) I am unsure of wether or not I can attend Trillium, but I'll likely be running the fencing lists at Murder Melee. (BTW, I should have a schedule up for that soon.)

        Looking forward to jumping into the fray at Pensic,

        Yoshi :)

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Mark Patchett <patchett@...> wrote:

        > Greetings from Edward the Red,
        >
        > I guess that would be me :)
        > TRM asked me at Pikemans Pleasure to be their Rapier champion, with one
        > of my primary responsibilities being to lead our troops in the massed
        > rapier battles at Pennsic.
        > I know His Majesty is plannning on fighting with us in the 2 massed
        > rapier battles at Pennsic -- he and I had a great time in the 2 rapier
        > battles last year, and are looking forward to more of the same this year ;)
        >
        > If everyone who's planning to be fencing at Pennsic could contact me,
        > either on E_Rapier or via email to patchett@..., that would be great.
        >
        > I'm planning to be at Murder Melee ( just for the Saturday ) and at
        > Trillium war the next weekend, probably for Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
        > With luck we can get some good rapier Melee fighting/practice in at both
        > of those events.
        > Does anyone here know who is organizing the rapier fighting for those 2
        > events?
        > How many people are planning to attend Melee/Trilliums and fighting?
        >
        > I'm looking forward to some great fencing this summer, and with luck
        > fielding an even bigger rapier melee force at Pennsic this year :)
        > -Edward
        >
        > Kathleen Gormanshaw wrote:
        > > Hoskuld and are planning to be at Pennsic. Sir Edward has been chosen as the Rapier Champion for this reign, and from what he's told us it sounds like he's been asked to lead the troops as well. He's certainly good at leading in melees :-)
        > >
        > > Eyrny

      • David Whitford
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 16, 2009