New Arrival

  • Steve Bulger
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 16, 2009
      Aidan Lann and Felipe de Revel (mka Nancy and Rod Rear) are pleased to
      announce the arrival of their daughter. Lindsey Marie Aline Rear was
      born at 6:09 AM Friday, June 12th, 2009, arriving after just three hours
      of labour. Despite being four weeks premature, she is in fine health and
      is generally easy-going, if a bit squirmy. Mother and daughter are now
      home from the hospital and resting comfortably. As you might expect,
      contact with the happy parents will be somewhat sporadic for the next
      while ... :-)

      Gerhard, posting for Aidan and Felipe

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4160 (20090616) __________

      http://www.eset.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 16, 2009
        Wow! There is a name that I haven't heard in quite some time! Congrats to
        mom and dad. I hope you got your sleep in before the baby was born :-)

        Aidan Lann and Felipe de Revel (mka Nancy and Rod Rear) are pleased to
        announce the arrival of their daughter. Lindsey Marie Aline Rear was
        born at 6:09 AM Friday, June 12th, 2009, arriving after just three hours
        of labour. Despite being four weeks premature, she is in fine health and
        is generally easy-going, if a bit squirmy. Mother and daughter are now
        home from the hospital and resting comfortably. As you might expect,
        contact with the happy parents will be somewhat sporadic for the next
        while ... :-)

        Gerhard, posting for Aidan and Felipe

        database 4160 (20090616) __________

        http://www.eset <http://www.eset.com> com

      • Steve Bulger
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 16, 2009
          Eve Harris & David Stamper wrote:
          > Wow! There is a name that I haven't heard in quite some time! Congrats to
          > mom and dad. I hope you got your sleep in before the baby was born :-)
          >

          > Albrecht

          Heh ... it gets better --- the early arrival caught them before their
          dwelling was fully baby-proofed. :-0 :-)

          Gerhard

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 16, 2009
            Please pass on my congratulations!!

            Eyrny

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 17, 2009
              No dwelling is ever fully baby-proofed.

              Congrats to them.

              --j

              On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Steve Bulger<steveb1@...> wrote:
              > Eve Harris & David Stamper wrote:
              >> Wow! There is a name that I haven't heard in quite some time! Congrats to
              >> mom and dad. I hope you got your sleep in before the baby was born :-)
              >>

              >> Albrecht
              >>
              > Heh ... it gets better --- the early arrival caught them before their
              > dwelling was fully baby-proofed.  :-0  :-)
              >
              >                    Gerhard
              >

              > __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4160 (20090616) __________

              > http://www.eset.com

            • Ross Weaver
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 18, 2009
                Congratulations to Nancy and Rod! Nice choice on a Birthday Lindsey,
                you share it with Lillyana...

                I'm just catching up on e-mails sent while I was at the demo @ Upper
                Canada Village, so my response is a little tardy.

                ~Wilhelm