Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Fencing at Pikeman's?

  • Griffin de Stokeport
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 8, 2009
      I'm glad it happened too, even I did watch most of it from the feast
      prep in the kitchen. I did manage to pop down for a few minutes to see
      everyone which was great. Just keep this weekend in mind for next year
      as this is something I really *want* to happen. This was honestly the
      best attendance in number of fencers we've had for close to 5 years now.
      If it does continue, we'll have a close conversation with the heavy
      combatant MiC and work out a mutually agreeable schedule, as we did last
      year (those bridge battles were a blast!). Plus, if we have enough
      people... some nifty tournaments and prizes.

      Happy to serve,
      Griffin of Thule