RE: [E_Rapier] Re: Fencing at Pikeman's?

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 8, 2009
      Well Yoshi got his last singature for MITing a rather nefarious coin tourney.

      It was a small... errr... I mean quality showing of fencers.

      > I'm very glad fencing happened at Pikeman's. A big thank you from me to
      > those who made it happen. I hope I can get out there myself one day as it is
      > one of the first events I ever fenced at.
      >

      > Albrecht, KRM
      >

      > _____

      Aaron Miedema
      Lentus autem non celer sum.
    • Griffin de Stokeport
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 8, 2009
        I'm glad it happened too, even I did watch most of it from the feast
        prep in the kitchen. I did manage to pop down for a few minutes to see
        everyone which was great. Just keep this weekend in mind for next year
        as this is something I really *want* to happen. This was honestly the
        best attendance in number of fencers we've had for close to 5 years now.
        If it does continue, we'll have a close conversation with the heavy
        combatant MiC and work out a mutually agreeable schedule, as we did last
        year (those bridge battles were a blast!). Plus, if we have enough
        people... some nifty tournaments and prizes.

        Happy to serve,
        Griffin of Thule