RE: [E_Rapier] Marshall's Handbook

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2009
      That will be awesome!

      From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of John Enzinas
      Sent: June 8, 2009 6:55 AM
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Marshall's Handbook

      > No worries, I found the rules and posted them on the local group. I just
      didn't see the old handbook kicking around...
      > mind you I'm not sure its such a travesty that it isn't available, it was
      a tad outdated.

      > If you want to put it on the copious list of things to do, would it be
      worthwhile posting the old one out there and
      > getting feedback on the changes that need to be done.
      >
      > Perhaps some enterprising internet type might think of making a Wiki out
      of it.

      It's on my todo list. I've had a site set up for some time, but I have
      not had a chance to copy over the contents of the handbook. However, I
      now have a lot more time to do such things. Expect it by the end of
      the week.

      --j