Re: Fencing at Pikeman's?

  • Paul Perreault
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 6, 2009
      I'm well sore, and will probably have a hard time walking tomorrow, but I had a ton of fun today. A big thanks to the small group we had today at Pikeman's, I had a blast. :D

      Yoshi
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 6, 2009
        I'm very glad fencing happened at Pikeman's. A big thank you from me to
        those who made it happen. I hope I can get out there myself one day as it is
        one of the first events I ever fenced at.

        Albrecht, KRM

        _____

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 8, 2009
          Well Yoshi got his last singature for MITing a rather nefarious coin tourney.

          It was a small... errr... I mean quality showing of fencers.

          > I'm very glad fencing happened at Pikeman's. A big thank you from me to
          > those who made it happen. I hope I can get out there myself one day as it is
          > one of the first events I ever fenced at.
          >

          > Albrecht, KRM
          >

          > _____

          Aaron Miedema
          Lentus autem non celer sum.
        • Griffin de Stokeport
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 8, 2009
            I'm glad it happened too, even I did watch most of it from the feast
            prep in the kitchen. I did manage to pop down for a few minutes to see
            everyone which was great. Just keep this weekend in mind for next year
            as this is something I really *want* to happen. This was honestly the
            best attendance in number of fencers we've had for close to 5 years now.
            If it does continue, we'll have a close conversation with the heavy
            combatant MiC and work out a mutually agreeable schedule, as we did last
            year (those bridge battles were a blast!). Plus, if we have enough
            people... some nifty tournaments and prizes.

            Happy to serve,
            Griffin of Thule