RE: [E_Rapier] Fencing at Pikeman's?

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 3 8:45 AM
      Alright, I've put in the offer to the Autocrat, hopefully I'll have something tonight back from them to make it
      official.

      Aaron Miedema
      Lentus autem non celer sum.
    • DANUTE DORION
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 3 1:54 PM
        I was planning on bringing my stuff.  Don't know yet what my entouraging schedule will be like.

        Alyce

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 3 7:24 PM
          Well now, I'm attending the event, was going to bring my archery gear, but if there's going to be rapier, I'd much rather do that. :)

          Yoshi

        • argh@cogeco.ca
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 4 11:51 AM
            Well I've offered to Marshall to the autocrats, I'm still waiting for word back. But there is always space and I have a
            seat there and back, so I think there is little reason not to officially declare that there will be fencing at the
            event. Anyone have and Tourney's the want to see? Any Cut and Thrust people going to be there?

            Aaron Miedema
            Lentus autem non celer sum.
          • Paul Perreault
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 6 7:37 PM
              I'm well sore, and will probably have a hard time walking tomorrow, but I had a ton of fun today. A big thanks to the small group we had today at Pikeman's, I had a blast. :D

              Yoshi
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 6 8:00 PM
                I'm very glad fencing happened at Pikeman's. A big thank you from me to
                those who made it happen. I hope I can get out there myself one day as it is
                one of the first events I ever fenced at.

                Albrecht, KRM

                _____

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 8 8:55 AM
                  Well Yoshi got his last singature for MITing a rather nefarious coin tourney.

                  It was a small... errr... I mean quality showing of fencers.

                  > I'm very glad fencing happened at Pikeman's. A big thank you from me to
                  > those who made it happen. I hope I can get out there myself one day as it is
                  > one of the first events I ever fenced at.
                  >

                  > Albrecht, KRM
                  >

                  > _____

                  Aaron Miedema
                  Lentus autem non celer sum.
                • Griffin de Stokeport
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 8 6:32 PM
                    I'm glad it happened too, even I did watch most of it from the feast
                    prep in the kitchen. I did manage to pop down for a few minutes to see
                    everyone which was great. Just keep this weekend in mind for next year
                    as this is something I really *want* to happen. This was honestly the
                    best attendance in number of fencers we've had for close to 5 years now.
                    If it does continue, we'll have a close conversation with the heavy
                    combatant MiC and work out a mutually agreeable schedule, as we did last
                    year (those bridge battles were a blast!). Plus, if we have enough
                    people... some nifty tournaments and prizes.

                    Happy to serve,
                    Griffin of Thule