Marshall's Handbook

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2 10:03 AM
      Is the latest edition still under construction, or did it come out and I just miss it with my head buried in a book?

      Aaron Miedema
      Lentus autem non celer sum.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2 10:59 AM
        It hasn't come out and I'm not sure what the status is. I guess I could add
        it to the long list of projects I'm currently working on. There is a new
        version of the rules (5.0) in the files section of the Yahoo group and I'm
        planning on adding some things that will make it closer to a Handbook than
        just the straight rules (like how to construct a drop tester for example).

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2 2:46 PM
          No worries, I found the rules and posted them on the local group. I just didn't see the old handbook kicking around...
          mind you I'm not sure its such a travesty that it isn't available, it was a tad outdated.

          If you want to put it on the copious list of things to do, would it be worthwhile posting the old one out there and
          getting feedback on the changes that need to be done.

          Perhaps some enterprising internet type might think of making a Wiki out of it.

          But this is just me thinking aloud.

          Aaron Miedema
          Lentus autem non celer sum.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8 3:55 AM
            > No worries, I found the rules and posted them on the local group.  I just didn't see the old handbook kicking around...
            > mind you I'm not sure its such a travesty that it isn't available, it was a tad outdated.
            >
            > If you want to put it on the copious list of things to do, would it be worthwhile posting the old one out there and
            > getting feedback on the changes that need to be done.
            >
            > Perhaps some enterprising internet type might think of making a Wiki out of it.

            It's on my todo list. I've had a site set up for some time, but I have
            not had a chance to copy over the contents of the handbook. However, I
            now have a lot more time to do such things. Expect it by the end of
            the week.

            --j
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8 5:47 AM
              That will be awesome!