Truant Reporting

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      To KRM

      Hi, I'm not sure I have been keeping up with reports as I have been lost in the No Man's Land of my thesis--read deep in
      thought.

      I was wondering if my suspicions of me being absent minded were true. The reason that this comes up is that I'm
      starting practices in Greyfells again as there is finally someone interested in playing. Yay! More fencing for me,
      that brings me up to having (potentially) something day of the week.

      If so here is the latest:
      Ld. Archibald Weatherford
      Location: Greyfells
      Last Prectice: January in Caldrithig.