Kidfest

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      On June 13th, The March of St Martin will be entertaining/educating the local populace with a day of fun. The event is called Kidfest. It opens at 10am and finishes 4pm. We plan on having fencing and heavy fighting demos and tables set up with display items. I am sending out an invitation to all those who would like to come and play for the day. It is a great outing for the kids.

      Weather permitting !

      Centennial Park / Libations at the farm afterward !

      Contact: pattirollo@... or myself at Reply !!