Chatham Area // Not SCA // however / Medieval Fair

    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2009
      I have been to this before. Several merchants ! Interesting / Go in Garb !
      Just Google Gregor's Crossing Medieval Faire for further details !
      Location: Gregor's Crossing Medieval Faire,
      53 Chestnut Drive, Chatham, Ontario
      N7M 4Y9 Phone: (519) 480-3180

      Festival Times: Thursday May 28, Friday May 29 - Education Days -
      Saturday May 30 - Public Day Heavy Armour Jousting Tournament,
      Saturday Evening May 30 - Kings Feast - Eclectic Revival
      Sunday May 31 - Sunday Mass, Heavy Armour Jousting Tournament.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2009
        I know Lord Blackthorn and Blackthorn Productions are going to be there.