Fun Fun and more fun / at Crown !!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2009
      Crown Tournament: Our newest Prince and Princess are:

      > The winner of crown tourney is Sir Nigel MacFarland fighting with
      > the inspiration of his lovely lady, Baroness Adrielle Kerrec.
      > Wassael to Their Highnesses!
      >
      > Sir Nigel defeated Sir Evander, who fought for the honour of his equally
      > wonderful lady, THLady Melusine de la Rose. The finals were hard fought,
      > each combatant taking a bout in turn until the final blow. I was
      > very impressed by both gentlemen.

      It was an excellent tourney and I was glad to be there to watch it. I, too, was impressed by the honour and prowess of both knights in the finals.

      While fencing attendance was modest we did have a Lot Oh Fun!!
      Special thanks to that Lady Robyn O'Connor : Organizer and fun( Ya that's the word ?? ) table server ;-)
      Plus our sexy marshal Lady Jocelyne Roget de Cranewall
      That Old guy Gerrard:
      That young female who is male when he she is fencing / Batholomew Tailyour
      Baroness Aibhilin who killed Gerrard in a most amusing way and a very skilful way !!
      Plus a newly authorized fencer whom I shall ask Lady Robyn to name as I unfortunately cannot remember it !! ( sorry )
      ( The food was also amazing !! )

      an excellent event .... Wassail !!! ************