Reports!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2009

      It is now the 22nd of May and I am pleased to note that I have received most
      of the reports I need from the Rapier Marshallate. Wassail and thank you!

      Here is a list of Marshals/RMIT's I have received reports from:

      Lady Rachell Gray
      Count Sir Edward the Red
      Baroness Eyrny Ormarrsdottir
      Baron Hoskuld Thorleiksson
      THL Vladislav Cel Inalt
      THL Albrecht Stampfer
      Baroness Catarina Deaga de Marina aka Aibhilin
      Lady Robyn O'Connor
      THL Gareth Cambell
      Lady Jocelyne Roget de Cranwell
      Lord Griffin de Stokeport
      Lady Rusalka Galbraith
      Lady Adelle Bicknell
      THL Gerrard Carpentarius
      THL Cainder ingen hui Charthanaig
      Lady Luisa Savie
      Lord Mateo de Merida
      Lord Tyler of Trinovantia Nova
      Lord Isaac Spinoza
      Baron Giovanni de Enzinas
      Lord Neythart Cromer

      If you are not on the above list and are a Rapier Marshal or Rapier Marshal
      in Training I need a report from you ASAP. If you have sent me one and I've
      somehow missed it please let me know. My report is due June 1st and I would
      like to report on time.

      Yours in Service;

      Albrecht, KRM