Fencing at PIkemans

  • Griffin de Stokeport
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      Hi there!

      For our upcoming canton event, Pikeman's Pleasure, on June 6, I regret to announce that I will not be running a fencing list this year. A combination of reasons but, to be honest, the biggest is a very lacklustre attendance over the past three years that we have offered it. In addition, I will be helping in the kitchen this year to prepare the evening's wonderous feast so I would be unable to assist.

      If there is anyone that would like to run a fencing list at Pikeman's, please let me know. The few of us there last year had great fun fighting on the foot bridge over the creek and on the shaded grassy fields nearby. Our canton is fully supportive of fencing and we can certainly facilitate any requirements of a fencing marshal with the day's Heavy Combat MiC, Sir Nigel.

      Lord Griffin de Stokeport
      Canton of Petrea Thule