Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Practice in Guelph

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2009
      Agreed.  Drills *are* sexy.

      Tuesdays might be good, have to google and find out just how long it'd take to get from here to there, but 7 sounds reasonable enough..

      Thanks for the notice, oh wise and powerful KRM :)

      with tongue firmly in cheek,
      Rusalka

      Message 2 of 6 , May 14, 2009

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 27, 2009

          With Pennsic prep I won't have time to run a practice tomorrow so it is
          cancelled until after my return from the Southern lands. I look forward to
          seeing many of you at War and in the meantime, everybody please play safe.