Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing at Lady mary

    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2009
      Will there be space indoors if it's raining?  Is it a big site?

      Eyrny
    • Leslie
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2009
        We have a large indoor space if it ir raining

        60'x120' we have to share it with other fighters but it is a very large space.

        if it is lovely then we have the grounds.

        aibhilin

        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2009
          From Gerrard: Baroness Aibhilin's fencing card is valid despite the date displayed.
          I was to stamp it at Lady Mary !
          Unfortunately a Sarnia Demo ( date change conflict ) has thwarted this effort.

          We have a large indoor space if it ir raining

          60'x120' we have to share it with other fighters but it is a very large space.

          if it is lovely then we have the grounds.

          aibhilin

          > Will there be space indoors if it's raining? Is it a big site?

        • leslie falzone
          Message 4 of 5 , May 7, 2009
            Thank you Gerrard, as I am the fencing Marshall in charge this was very very important!!!!

            aibhilin

            I will miss you