Fencing at Lady mary

  • Leslie
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7 6:13 AM
      The first tourney of the day wil be for the Lady Mary Trophy. It will be a round robin tourney. In case of a tie best two out of three.

      Second tourney will be in honour of our pirates. It will be a treasury tourney with a bit of a twist to it. If you win you give your gold to the person who beat you. However, allaniaces can be formed, we will have some fighting on a plank as well. If you fight on a plank will depend on those watching, if they want you to they have to tell the combantance. Creative ways to gain more coin are definately allowed.

      I however will not tell you to form the coin will take.

      Hope you all have fun!!

      tourney starts at 11 am, after processional

      As always you have to fight for someone who inspires you. They don't have to be present.

      aibhilin
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7 7:17 AM
        Will there be space indoors if it's raining?  Is it a big site?

        Eyrny
      • Leslie
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7 12:44 PM
          We have a large indoor space if it ir raining

          60'x120' we have to share it with other fighters but it is a very large space.

          if it is lovely then we have the grounds.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 7 1:08 PM
            From Gerrard: Baroness Aibhilin's fencing card is valid despite the date displayed.
            I was to stamp it at Lady Mary !
            Unfortunately a Sarnia Demo ( date change conflict ) has thwarted this effort.

            We have a large indoor space if it ir raining

            60'x120' we have to share it with other fighters but it is a very large space.

            if it is lovely then we have the grounds.

            aibhilin

            > Will there be space indoors if it's raining? Is it a big site?

          • leslie falzone
            Message 5 of 5 , May 7 3:57 PM
              Thank you Gerrard, as I am the fencing Marshall in charge this was very very important!!!!

              aibhilin

              I will miss you