Re: [E_Rapier] Are you going to Dandelion Festival?

  • nathanielcardiff@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2009
      I'm planning to be there. Can't cross blades, but I can Marshal. I'm a bit rusty and out of practice but I'm sure it's very much like riding a bike.

      N.C.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2009
        Hello
        I am planning to be there and hopefully fence.

        Issac Spinoza

      • Paul Perreault
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2009
          I will be there also, not planning to fence, but I can assist a MiC. :)

          Yoshi