Are you going to Dandelion Festival?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2009
      Hi All,

      I've been trying to find a replacement marshal for Dandelion but not
      having much luck which gets me to wondering: Are there going to be any
      fencers at dandelion.

      Is anyone going to dandelion with intent to fence? If not, that makes
      my life a whole lot simpler.
    • argh@cogeco.ca
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2009
        Unfortunately I've got left holding the bag on a demo in the Kingston area on the 16th. I won't unfortunately be there.
        Break a leg on the proceedings.

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I've been trying to find a replacement marshal for Dandelion but not
        > having much luck which gets me to wondering: Are there going to be any
        > fencers at dandelion.
        >
        > Is anyone going to dandelion with intent to fence? If not, that makes
        > my life a whole lot simpler.

        Aaron Miedema
        Lentus autem non celer sum.
      • nathanielcardiff@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2009
          I'm planning to be there. Can't cross blades, but I can Marshal. I'm a bit rusty and out of practice but I'm sure it's very much like riding a bike.

          N.C.

          Unfortunately I've got left holding the bag on a demo in the Kingston area on the 16th. I won't unfortunately be there.
          Break a leg on the proceedings.

          > Hi All,
          >
          > I've been trying to find a replacement marshal for Dandelion but not
          > having much luck which gets me to wondering: Are there going to be any
          > fencers at dandelion.
          >
          > Is anyone going to dandelion with intent to fence? If not, that makes
          > my life a whole lot simpler.

          Aaron Miedema
          Lentus autem non celer sum.

        • Jourdan Gold
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2009
            Hello
            I am planning to be there and hopefully fence.

            Issac Spinoza

          • Paul Perreault
            Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 2009
              I will be there also, not planning to fence, but I can assist a MiC. :)

              Yoshi