The Spring and Summer Campaign

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 6:19 AM

      Spring is upon us and will soon be followed by the halcyon days of summer.
      Events with rapier will be occurring with increasing frequency giving us
      more opportunities to play than we have during the long winter months. As we
      shake off the winter rust it's important to pay careful attention to our
      levels of calibration, especially in melee type situations. Please remember
      to communicate with your opponents about things like calibration and to
      communicate with the Marshallate if you think there is a problem. We can't
      try to fix something if we don't know it's broke.

      I look forward to crossing blades with as many of you as possible over the
      coming months and I hope we all have a enjoyable and safe spring and summer.
      If there are any issues that need to be brought to my attention, I am at
      your service and will address them as best I can.

      Albrecht
      (Your friendly neighbourhood KRM)