Re: [E_Rapier] Waivers and Expiry dates

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2007
      Anna B wrote:
      > What’s the next (Ealdormerean – GW doesn’t count!) event you’re planning to
      > be at, so we can arrange to get new cards?

      FITP for sure, but remind me to bring the binder with the cards.
      Possibly Coronation, possibly Lady Mary, Ragnarok on Saturday.

      > PS Could you sign ‘Mistress of the List’ next time? It just sounds so much
      > more.. appropriate, all things considered *evil little grin*

      You're the one wearing all the leather :o)

      Eyrny
    • Gerrard
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 12, 2007
        Gerrard wrote: Dearest Baroness what might be your address ?

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 12, 2007
          Anyone going to Clancy Day (Apr. 7th) ?

          For us it will depend on packing/house stuff but I'm leaning toward going.

          Cainder

          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
          Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.
        • Melanie Robbins
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 12, 2007
            Vlad and I are planning on attending,

            Gwendyon

            >From: "Kelly Wyatt" <kgarlow@...>
            >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [E_Rapier] Clancy Day?
            >Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:35:30 -0500
            >
            >Anyone going to Clancy Day (Apr. 7th) ?
            >
            >For us it will depend on packing/house stuff but I'm leaning toward going.
            >
            >Cainder
            >
            >@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
            >MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
            >SCA -Bantiarna Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig
            >Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
            >@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
            >Justus, Fortis, Patiens - Per chevron argent and sable, two sprigs of witch
            >hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

            Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live
            Spaces. http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-ca
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 12, 2007
              Ooooo! Now that seriously sways me toward going...oh, Mateo...

              Cainder

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 19, 2007
                Gerrard wrote:
                > Gerrard wrote: Dearest Baroness what might be your address ?

                For all list minister issues:
                49 Watercress Court, Kitchener, ON, N2E 3S7