Report Time

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2009

      This is a reminder from your friendly neighbourhood KRM that rapier reports
      will be due shortly. Group Rapier Marshals should report to their Baronial
      Rapier Marshals by May 1st and copy me. If they don't have a BRM they report
      directly to me. BRM's should report to me by May 15th. The last group of
      reports were quite timely except for a few. Let's see if we can improve on
      that.

      I look forward to your reports and thank you all for your service to the
      rapier community.