Re: [E_Rapier] Ben dunfirth practice this monday

  • Nicholas J. Corkigian
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14, 2009
      Aibhilin...

      I have a drop tester, but alas, I don't have a mask tester.

      -Nikolai

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14, 2009
        I'll have one at Coronation.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14, 2009
          I unfortunately will be in Seattle, if I send it with Sam will that work

          aibhilin

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 14, 2009
            It will, as the mask doesn't have to be attached to your head when I test it
            :-)

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 14, 2009
              I so don't want it tested when it is attached, do we have to tell Aeneas that though? ;>