Ben dunfirth practice this monday

  • Leslie
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14 5:32 AM
      I have not been fencing due to a leg issue. I can once again. My fencing armour has been drop test resently, but I need my mask done so I can have my card stamped before it expires. does anyone have a mask tester that will be at Ben Dunfirth's fight practice?

      aibhilin
    • Nicholas J. Corkigian
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14 9:26 AM
        Aibhilin...

        I have a drop tester, but alas, I don't have a mask tester.

        -Nikolai

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14 9:31 AM
          I'll have one at Coronation.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 14 2:39 PM
            I unfortunately will be in Seattle, if I send it with Sam will that work

            aibhilin

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 14 3:53 PM
              It will, as the mask doesn't have to be attached to your head when I test it
              :-)

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 14 5:22 PM
                I so don't want it tested when it is attached, do we have to tell Aeneas that though? ;>