Re: [E_Rapier] Coronation M.I.C.

  • leslie falzone
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 13, 2009
      Sorry My answer was for Lady Mary I did not realize the subject line had changes.

      aibhilin
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 14, 2009
        I'll take a free teenager!  Specially that Alex one.. she looks useful.

        R.

        ________________________________
        You are asking hard questions, there needs to be a double elimination tourney for the choosing of my champion and fo rthe trophy, other then that have not thought to much about it, something to do with three courses at McMaster, full time work and two teenagers, I am giving them away by the way, opps alex is reading this, strike that last thing :D

        any ideas on what people would like to do?

        aibhilin

        How many angels can dance on the head of a pin ??

        Are they really that small..????

      • Ross Weaver
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 15, 2009
          What time slot are we looking at for Rapier? Cristabell and I are
          traveling down for the event and if the fencing is in the early
          afternoon time slot we can both fence while Lillyana naps at Grandma's
          place...

          ~Wilhelm
        • Nicholas J. Corkigian
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 15, 2009
            Wilhelm...

            We don't have that information as of yet, as we were still trying to
            finalize the schedule. we should know more after our next business
            meeting on Monday.

            -Nikolai